Format & Call Letters
WDDD-FM 107.3 FM
107.3 W3D plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
107.3 W3D targets affluent listeners 18 to 54 years old in their prime spending years.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! 107.3 W3D listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Brantley Gilbert, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner and many more.
107.3 W3D Country music format has become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
107.3 W3D allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
107.3 W3D has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 107.3 W3D targets affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: 107.3 W3D has more females listening than males.
Occupation: 107.3 W3D listeners are employed as Owners, Managers, or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry, and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: 107.3 W3D listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: 107.3 W3D listeners are well educated. The majority of 107.3 W3D listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: 107.3 W3D targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 107.3 W3D attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 107.3 W3D.
107.3 W3D listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
107.3 W3D targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
107.3 W3D is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
107.3 W3D Listeners Have Purchasing Power
107.3 W3D targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo), and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes, and accessories.
107.3 W3D is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why 107.3 W3D Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Market your business to thousands of consumers each week with 107.3 W3D.
107.3 W3D Coverage Map
To Learn More On How Radio Can Help
To Grow Your Business Click Here