Format & Call Letters
FOX Sports Radio - WFRX-FM 95.5FM & 1300AM
95.5 The FAN is fueled by the FANS!
95.5 The FAN is home to Fox Sports Radio, Dan Patrick, The Herd With Colin Cowherd, Outkick the Coverage with Clay Travis, Chicago Cubs Baseball, and the West Frankfort Redbirds.
95.5 The FAN mixes today's top syndicated sports personalities, along with the very best local sports talk hosts for a unique mixture of hot sports opinion.
95.5 The FAN is where sports fans come first. Since we're passionate our sports fans are too. The 95.5 The FAN format has the most loyal listeners of any format. We have affluent fans that love to debate and discuss sports. Get the day's top sports stories on 95.5 The FAN.
95.5 The FAN listeners love debating the top stories in sports, getting behind the scenes look at the life of popular athletes, and listen to get an in-depth look at sports players, teams, personalities, and much more. 95.5 The FAN features top quality original shows and exclusive programming to connect fans with their favorite sports, teams, and players. We also engage passionate fans who stay connected to their schools through sports.
95.5 The FAN is targeted to reach affluent men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
95.5 The FAN Features The Best In Sports Programming.
95.5 The FAN has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 95.5 The FAN targets men 25+.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 20% of Sports listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Sports listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 20% of Sports listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 20% of Sports listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: 95.5 The FAN targets men. Male: 90% Female: 10%
Household Income: Sports listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 48% of Sports listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America have an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America have an income of$25,000 - $49,999.
- Almost 70% of Sports listeners in America have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: 95.5 The FAN listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 95.5 The FAN listeners are well educated
.- Over 45% are College graduates.
- Over 30% have attended community college.
- Over 20% have a high school diploma.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with 95.5 The FAN.
95.5 The FAN targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
95.5 The FAN targets listeners with purchasing power.
95.5 The FAN Listeners Are Active Consumers
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Investments: 95.5 The FAN targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 95.5 The FAN attracts listeners actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
95.5 The FAN has wide appeal to consumers who have huge disposable income!
95.5 The FAN has committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At 95.5 The FAN we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
95.5 The FAN is extremely proud of its commitment to the community radio station that actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
95.5 The FAN Is Built For Advertisers
95.5 The FAN is unique among other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to 95.5 The FAN differently.
95.5 The FAN is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest from sports events and stories. 95.5 The FAN listeners are actively listening to get the information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on 95.5 The FAN.
95.5 The FAN is a great investment and delivers the very best results for your business.
95.5 The FAN Schedule
5 AM - 8 AM Outkick the Coverage w/Clay Travis
8 AM - 11 AM The Dan Patrick Show
11 AM - 2 PM The Herd w/Colin Cowherd
2 PM - 5 MP The Doug Gottlieb Show
5 PM - 7 PM Steve Gorman Sports
7 PM - 10 PM JT The Brick w/Tom Looney
10 PM -1 AM The Jason Smith Show
1 AM - 5 AM Ben Maller
95.5 The FAN Coverage Map
To Learn More On How Radio Can Help
To Grow Your Business Click Here